Baby carrier and lumbar belt, thoughtfully combined.
Back and hip friendly.
- detachable lumbar belt for pregnancy and beyond
- front and back carry, certified infant hip-healthy
- easy-to-attach upper back strap
Lightweight fabric technology.
- ultra-thin, durable exterior
- soft, sweat-wicking interior
- up to 1 lb. lighter than other carriers
Quick and easy transitions.
- secure baby, then lift and attach
- magnetically guided buckle holds 100+ lbs.
- easy transfer to and from stroller or playmat
Doctor designed and recommended.
Reduce mom’s pain and injury:
- Upper back
- Lower back
Support baby’s growth:
Sustainable, low-impact materials.
We used leading-edge outdoor jacket materials to develop a water-resistant, washable baby carrier you can feel good about.
- Responsibly sourced polyester
- Free from phthalates, PFAS, and SLS
- Made with recycled water bottles
- Non-toxic waterproofing process
- Ships in a reusable storage bag, not an extra box
- Wrapped in compostable tissue paper to protect your purchase
Support before and after baby arrives.
Nessl is designed for mom’s changing body—with a detachable lumbar belt to support abdominal muscles and ligaments during pregnancy, postpartum, and toddler years.
Safety confirmed with a click.
Nessl lets you position baby first, and then lift. It’s easier on your body and safer for everyone. Simply click the carrier into place on the waist strap and you’re ready to go.
“We absolutely love the Nessl Baby Carrier. We’ve tried other high-end carriers in the past, but what we love about the Nessl carrier is its ease of use and the quality fabrics.”
“As a physician, I would recommend the Nessl Baby Carrier to any parent… It’s lightweight and the elegant fabric feels great!”
“We really loved the Nessl Baby Carrier and purchased another as a gift for our friend!”
“The straps are ergonomic and adjustable for each parent's body type. Because it is modular, there is less to wash and dry when needed.”
Designed by a physician, mom, and back-pain specialist.
Our founder, Lena Shahbandar, M.D., used her professional and personal experience to create the baby carrier that moms need and families love.
Awards and Recognition
“The Nessl Baby Carrier has been acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a ‘hip-healthy’ product for inward facing use.”